18 hours ago, Xin Li Chin said:

Hi everyone. I am new to having a subaru impreza 1.5 sedan.. any tips that i can make this car more powerful and nicer ? :wacko:

Bolt on turbo, install bodykits... Pm me ... I have a few leftover exterior accessories frm my previous 1.5R :)

there are no legal exhaust for your car right now. unless you want to go illegal way which i don't suggest.

maybe you can do up your aesthetic for your car like rims first. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By XINNN
      Hi guys , I’m new and am a lady driving Subaru as my first car & I really love and enjoy it. I am also really interested and wish to learn more about this car, their parts and how people modify them anyone can reply me here ? Thank you. 
    • By Elenat4n
      Dekiting all parts on my current Subaru Impreza 1.5r due to change of car. 
      All labour can be split between me and buyer. For faster replies pls call me at 88668832 (Elena) 

GH3 1.5R tanabe exhaust w/ cert
      LTA friendly - $488 with swap with original stock exhaust  

Original 17" 9jj rota rims 
      5x100PCD 
      Korea 2013 tyres almost new
      Minor kerb rash on rims
      With free red lug nuts (red 50mm) - $488 with swap with original stock rims & lug nuts. 

Original black mask headlight from SGT model - $288 with swap with original headlights 

Ultra racing strut bar and rear anti roll bar complete with stabiliser links - $100 each, nego if taking together 

Subaru hatchback open pod air intake with apexi cone filter, comes with maf sensor adapter. Wrapped with heat shield - $100 with swap with original

• By Subaru_X
      Hi. I'm looking to sell my turbo setup for Subaru impreza 1.5/1.6.
      The setup includes:
      TD-04 Turbo Inter cooler 4 WRX injectors Customized piping Unichip Exhaust setup Boost meter (Made in Japan) Looking to sell as a set for $1.5k. Age of setup = 4 years. Please don't ask about sale for individual parts. Interested, pls whatsapp at 91011095.

• By weikangotg
      want to trade used Subaru Impreza high scoop bonnet with top-up of $100 and labour on buyer (Black color preferred).

Interested parties kindly contact me.

• By LinT
      Selling Subaru Impreza WRX STI-S for $24900.
      reg date: 21/03

/2007
      Engine cap: 2457cc
      2.5 Turbocharged Super Performance 296bhp Engine. Various Drive Modes To Select For That Ultimate Drive. 6 Speed Manual Transmission. Symmetrical AWD
      LTA Approved APEXI N1 Exhaust With Cert. Cusco Zero 2 Coilovers Prodrive GC06 D Rims Bridgestone Re30 Tyres (3mths Old), Forged Durable Engine.
      Well maintained, in good condition. Rare STI-S Model. Engine Rebuilt With Forged Internals. 
      Selling As It Is, No Dekit On Performance Items. Genuine Mileage. 2 Owners. Most Wear And Tear Replaced. 

Whatsapp 94872143 for more info