trojanwish

Dekit Rota Rims

9 posts in this topic

Anyone interested ? 5x100, et should be 35. Able to clear brembo gold 4/2 pot and flush nicely. Currently on hawkeye wrx. Swop and topup required.

Thanks.

20170421_183058.jpg

20170421_183218.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2018 at 4:24 PM, Soundpunk said:

what's the rims spec? how much tires left?

17" and on 235/45/17 tyres changed In Dec.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trojanwish said:

17" and on 235/45/17 tyres changed In Dec.

how much to top up? i got a set of Rota IKR

Edited by Soundpunk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2018 at 11:45 PM, trojanwish said:

Anyone interested ? 5x100, et should be 35. Able to clear brembo gold 4/2 pot and flush nicely. Currently on hawkeye wrx. Swop and topup required.

Thanks.

Hi, are you scrapping your car ? 

Please let me know how much are the rims. 
i just destroyed one of my rims. 

Shaun @ 98515018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2018 at 1:03 AM, Soundpunk said:

how much to top up? i got a set of Rota IKR

I exporting..  pm me your offer. Labour on u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, unfair said:

Hi, are you scrapping your car ? 

Please let me know how much are the rims. 
i just destroyed one of my rims. 

Shaun @ 98515018

Need swop bro. Can ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now