1 post in this topic
Hey all, i'm about to trade in my car next week. Urgent sale made on an impromptu decision. I have some parts id like to let go or rather do a swap...
1) Prodrive gc-010e 225 45 r17 with ps4 tyres.
Condition 8/10. Minor kerb rash
Tyres 70% only 1 year of usage.
2) Brembo Rear Kit 2pot set
3) Kakimoto Regu 06&R
Slight dent on left exhaust tip but perfect working condition.
Urgent sales. I'm open to reasonable nego n would like to trade it with stock parts. Do contact me at 94872090. Thanks!
paid $1458 with shipping and gst selling $800( negotiable )
Hi to all Bros & sis,
Seeking for your advice on my coe renewed gd5. Currently having issue on the engine temperature heating up issue. Whenever car travelled like some distance from redhill to airport example back and forth, whenever car stop over the traffic light or caught in a slow moving jam the temperature raises. Suddenly The a/c don’t feel the cold but only fan blowing. But once the car start moving like within 100-200m onwards, temperature needle drop and everything is back to normal. What’s more confusing, both of the front fans are spinning. coolen mixed with water (30:70 ratio)topped constantly, in fact filled fully coolen tank.
This happened after 1 replacement of passenger side fan (preowned) for the past 1 month.
Now my questions are whether for to do as below?
1) is my fan replacement a failure as in the motor not working fan
2) radiator issue such as radiator blockage piping
3) coolen quantities level such as to top full coolen instead
Really appreciate for your advice and suggestion.
Thank you in advance 🙏🏻 !
Handing over my car to the buyer this week, so some parts need to be lelong off (negotiable). Car will be at BMS Woodlands this Wednesday 2th May.
1) 18" Prodrive GC05F with Ray lugnuts / 2017 Yokohama ADO8R with Orange TPMS (require your set) $800
2) Drift Racing 6/4 with disc (only can fit 18") (does not require your set) $700
3) HKS EVC boost controller (does not require your set) $200
4) Koyorad radiatior with caps (require your set) $200
5) Cobb Air Intake Box (require your set) $150
6) 18G with AVO TMIC (does not require your set) $500
7) Amaron Battery (changed January 2018) (require your set) $80
8) Varis-styled cf bonnet (require your set) $200
Interested, msg me your offer at 8748 2874.