Sign in to follow this  
wfuuopy

He seldom ever talks about RuneScape

Rendi made a deal about RS gold every step along the trip. One day, Woox just simply. . . . Did uploaded and it lol. He rarely ever speaks about it even if his conversation is pressuring him . Just like a real god, he simply does the toughest things retreats into the shadows to await another hardest challenge and he's always the first to CRUSH it.

Bro where are you seeing this run? He's had armor on every challenge effort completed. Rendi didnt prayer flick in any way. When you're lvl 3 you dont possess prot prayers at all you see. Rendi revealed his ridiculous game knowledge and wave direction that was amazing to acquire the Cape. Both take ridiculous quantities of skill. My bad. Tick eating. The idea is the same where one tick that is incorrect equals death.

I am not devaluing Rendi's level 3 flame cape. It's a monumental achievement that requires skill, game understanding, persistence and insane RNG. However, if we had to choose one of the two achievements as the harder achievement, the inferno of Woox is hands down harder. Both are runescape gods. Rendi is like Odin, meanwhile Woox is Zeus. It really doesnt take huge rng. All combat cave waves are on a set spinning and you are able to check the rotation beforehandI dont believe thats the case though. Both take another sort of skill in my opinion I dont think one is far better than the other. But if you wanted to debate for the sake of debating anyone could hypothetically learn to prayer flick that nicely whereas noone will ever find the ring of enduring exploit like rendi did in order to leap off tutorial island and receive a fire cape.

I dont think thats the case however. Both require another sort of ability in my opinion I dont think one is better than the other. But if you wished to disagreement for the sake of debating anyone may hypothetically learn to prayer flick that nicely whereas noone could ever discover the ring of enduring exploit like rendi failed to be able to jump off tutorial island and get a flame cape.

I know everything you're saying. I think we might have to agree to disagree. From my view: anybody who's motivated and determined enough can achieve a level 3 fire cape.

Rendi has mad game understanding & he's contributed to bettering the understanding/exploiting of their games mechanics. But he had plenty of help. He is very well connected with all the underground & market runescape communities that contributed a great deal of old school runescape buy gold game knowledge to him.