Levorg power upgrades

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2016 at 7:22 PM, Theodorstorm said:

Any brother can share the performance of the car, how about the fc think to change  levorg tia

Remember, there can be no power with no combustion. More power, more combustion.

Hard to string power with frugal consumption in a sentence, for me. Just me .......

• Like 1
On 8/7/2016 at 7:22 PM, Theodorstorm said:

Any brother can share the performance of the car, how about the fc think to change  levorg tia

I've been driving the levorg for 800+km and im on my second tank. First tank of petrol i got 10l/100km but now its getting better like 9l/100km i hope it gets better after oil change at 1k. Although on paper it says peak torque comes on at 1.8k rpm, u can only feel a real push from 2.5k onwards. Intelligent mode makes the car feels sluggish when carrying 3 passengers. i usually drive in S mode in city when i have passengers as power will come on earlier.

• Like 1
On 12 August 2016 at 7:39 PM, sneakgeek said:

I've been driving the levorg for 800+km and im on my second tank. First tank of petrol i got 10l/100km but now its getting better like 9l/100km i hope it gets better after oil change at 1k. Although on paper it says peak torque comes on at 1.8k rpm, u can only feel a real push from 2.5k onwards. Intelligent mode makes the car feels sluggish when carrying 3 passengers. i usually drive in S mode in city when i have passengers as power will come on earlier.

Thk bro for the information 

• 3 months later...

Upgraded with Race chip, throttle response unit, OBD chip, AP front 6 pot brakes, T-Rev valve response, Blitz air filter, TM works 16V VSD with Ci & battery pulser etc for the power plant.The setup makes i mode feels so much responsive now. FC around 520 to 550km est per tank. 

IMG_0276.JPG

• 2 years later...

Hi All. Don't plan any upgrades to my ride but can I check the FC you guys are getting? Saw some with about 9 to 10 l/100km. I'm currently getting about 11.4 l/100 km based on the on board computer. The service agent says this is normal.

Also, can upgrading with a Race Chip help to improve consumption? 11.4 seems too high in my opinion.